HDFC Bank Q2 results: HDFC Bank today announced a 20.6% increase in profit for the second quarter of fiscal year 2018-2019 to Rs 5,005 crores. and private banks. The income of the second largest bank in India also rose 21.2% to 28,215 crore rupees, while the quality of its assets was stable with gross non-performing assets of 1.33% as of September 30, 2018.
Revenues increased primarily through fees and commissions. HDFC Bank stated that fees and commissions accounted for 82.1% of other revenues.
Second quarter results of HDFC Bank: Key figures in brief
- HDFC Bank reported a net profit of Rs 5,005.73 crore, up 20.6% year-on-year from Cr $ 4,151.03
- Total banking income in the second quarter was 28,215.2 rupees, up 21.2% from 23,276.2 crores of rupees during the year.
- HDFC's gross non-performing assets were 1.33%, up slightly from 1.26% in the same quarter last year.
- Fees and commissions received amounted to Rs 3,295.6 billion for the quarter ended September 30, 2018, up 26.1% from Rs 2,614.0 billion for the same period ended September 30, 2017. .
- The bank's Basel III total capital ratio (RAC) was 17.1% compared to 15.1% a year ago. The regulatory requirement of the CAR is 11.025%.