The big turkey dinner can be considered a staple of Thanksgiving, but it does not have to be a good or bad vacation. The traditions that bring us together underscore what we think is most important about Thanksgiving and can vary from one family to the next.
What are your Thanksgiving traditions? How did the traditions of your family begin and what do you like most about them? Are there new traditions that you would like to try for Thanksgiving?
Tell us about your family traditions and we'll enter a draw to win a $ 20 Amazon Gift Card!
Earn 1 of 3 Amazon Gift Cards of $ 20
We make three gifts – here's how you can win:
- Follow us on twitter
- Tweet on our gift for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for a chance to win one of three Amazon gift cards:
a Rafflecopter gift
Rules concerning gifts:
- The contest ends on Monday, November 12 at 23:59. Peaceful. Winners will be announced after November 12th on the original message. The winners will also be contacted by email.
- This promotion is under no circumstances sponsored, approved or administered, nor associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 years old and reside in the United States to participate. No where forbidden.