Overview of HubSpot CRM
The HubSpot CRM is presented as software that automates servile Tasks sellers have to do every day. Of Tracking potential customers to keep track of your sales funnelHubSpot CRM provides a single interface for all these tasks.
The most important attraction of the software lies in the fact that it is free and you get a unlimited number of contacts with that. However, users do not only benefit from these benefits because they use HubSpot CRM.
Here are some of the features of the software that sets it apart from others.
- Unlimited contacts – Users can add unlimited contacts without charge.
- Consolidated interface – The software has a consolidated interface for sales and marketing processes.
- User-friendly – Intuitive and easy to use configuration, ideal for people without computer training.
- Software integration – HubSpot CRM can integrate many applications or programs that you already use in the interface. For example, Dropbox, Pipedrive CRM or even your website.
- Follow-up of the sales pipeline – Follows and manages each element of your sales pipeline.
- Identify points of sale – This helps to identify or the sale takes place, for example by e-mail or via social media.
- Ideal for small organizations or startups – Excellent CRM for businesses on a tight budget
- Automates organizational tasks – It automates certain organizational tasks, such as planning and notification of interactions with prospects.
- Manage content better – Includes features to help you manage your content
- Task Management Function – It includes a task management feature that helps you automatically remember your daily tasks. In addition, HubSpot CRM also facilitates the assignment of tasks to specific people.
There are certain CRM software features that every person should look for and wait for. After all, these features are either used constantly, or deal with standard tasks or issues in sales operations.
Below are the specifications that any CRM software should ideally have. Let's see how HubSpot CRM is measuring against them.
|functionality||Available on HubSpot CRM?||The description|
|Mobile availability||Yes||HubSpot CRM has a mobile application. Thus, you can easily monitor your tasks via your phone.|
|Simplistic configuration||Yes||HubSpot CRM has an elegant and clean interface that is a drag-and-drop. It is therefore easier to integrate the current work processes of the sales team.|
|Synchronize your contacts||Yes||If you are tired of having your contacts in different places and want them all in one place, then this software is best for you. It synchronizes all your contacts in a convenient location.|
|Create custom reports||Yes||With smart lists, users can generate their own custom reports on the software itself.|
|Customer service||Yes, but limited on the free version||Due to the fact that the software is free, some features will not be available. Although you have to pay for customer support, there is a support resource to consult.|
|Multilingual support||No||At the moment, this software only supports English.|
|Supports all sizes of business||Yes||This software can be used by businesses of all sizes: small, medium and large. However, it is worth noting how effective it is for small businesses and even freelancers.|
|Integration of social media||Yes||Given the importance of social media for sales and marketing, this software also has this capability under its belt.|
|Multiple deployment channels||No||For now, HubSpot CRM is only deployed through the cloud.|
Although the list of specifications above is indeed crucial, it is essential to consider the needs of your organization before determining the specifications you want to use. really need.
RELATED: 15 sales and CRM software used by sales teams
HubSpot CRM Award
Technically, HubSpot CRM is a free software that anyone can install and use. However, while this is the case, there are also other pricing formulas for organizations looking for more advanced features. Here are the pricing formulas for HubSpot CRM:
- Free – Free, with limited features
- Entrance: $ 50 / month
- Basic: $ 200 / month
- Professional: $ 800 / month
- Business: $ 2,400 / month
If you plan to purchase a package, you will need to contact customer support by phone and email. In addition to this, you will also have access to more advanced features of the software.
However, it really depends on the needs of your organization, as most of the essential features of CRM are already in the free software version.
HubSpot CRM Reviews
Most customer feedback on HubSpot CRM is positive. In their comments, users cited the features of the software that they prefer.
The most common features of the software include its e-mail tracking and automation features. Also task management feature is a big hit among users.
Some customers have major problems with the software. One of the most common disadvantages of the software mentioned by users is the cost of upgrading from a free account.
However, they are generally satisfied and many people are willing to recommend it to others. Here are some customer reviews of HubSpot CRM from Software Advice:
Is HubSpot free? The Hubspot CRM is really free for a unlimited number of users.
If you are an early adopter and want to implement a relationship management workflow that can escalate, customer relationship management software will simply be enough for you. The free level alone is already full of useful features, but if you need more advanced features, then you can check out some of its paid plans.
The hubspot platform is divided into different "hubs", which have different pricing schemes depending on where you want to focus.
The Hubspot Marketing Hub is a plan to give marketing teams what they need to find a track and turn them into a customer.
- Entrance (starts at $ 50 / month, includes 1,000 contacts) – All HubSpot CRM features, plus tools to capture, understand and engage your prospects.
- Highlights: Ad management, live chat, chat boxes, forms, contextual forms, contact website activity, list segmentation, email marketing, retargeting ads
- Professional (starts at $ 800 / month, includes 1,000 contacts) – All Starter features, along with tools that automate your marketing, strengthen your brand presence and increase conversions and revenue.
- Highlights: Marketing Automation, Smart Content, Content Creation Tools for Blogs and Blogs, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Content Strategy, Social Media, A / B Testing, Landing Pages, Calls for Content Action, hosting and management of videos, web traffic analysis, campaign report, attribution report, custom report
- Business (starts at 3,200 USD / month, includes 10,000 contacts) – All the professional features, plus features to easily manage your team and make sense of your data.
- Key Features: Content Partitioning, Hierarchical Teams, Single Sign-On, Social Permissions, Additional Domains, E-mail Exposure Limitation, Calculated Properties, Content Management System (CMS), Filtered Analytics View, API D & A # 39; events
The Sales Hub is what you would like if you need advanced CRM features. This plan contains what you need if you want to conclude deals quickly.
- Entrance (starts at $ 50 / month, includes 1 user) – All features of HubSpot CRM, plus features to track your leads and keep pace with your sales.
- Highlights: Email tracking and notifications, email sequences, call
- Professional (Starts at $ 400 / month, includes 5 users) – All Starter features plus features that make it easy to automate and customize your sales process as it evolves.
- Highlights: Automation of transaction phase, task and number of transactions, workflow extensions, 1: 1 video creation, sequence queues, quotes, products, teams, Salesforce CRM integration, multiple currencies, mandatory fields
- Business (starts at $ 1,200 / month, includes 10 users) – All professional features, as well as the ability to coach other sales representatives with best practices so that you can close deals much faster.
- Highlights: Playbooks, Goals, Call Transcription, Calculated Properties, Predictive Lead Evaluation, Quote Workflow, Electronic Signature, Recurring Revenue Tracking, User Roles, Single Sign-On
If you want to use HubSpot as your customer support management software, the Hub Service is for you.
- Entrance (starts at $ 50 / month, includes 1 user) – All HubSpot CRM features, along with features to track your customers' communications and better measure your efficiency and productivity.
- Highlights: Ticketing, Live Chat, Inbox Conversation, Call, Conversational Bots, Team E-Mail
- Professional (starts at $ 400 / month, includes 5 users) – All Starter features, plus features allowing customers to be independent and enhance their experience.
- Highlights: Ticket Status, Ticket Routing, Job Automation, Multiple Ticket Pipelines, Knowledge Base, Video Hosting and Hosting, Custom Reports, NPS Surveys, Customer Experience Surveys, Customer Inquiries Customer Support, Insights Dashboard
- Business (starts at $ 1,200 / month, includes 10 users) – All the professional features, plus the ability to manage multiple teams and self-service all the data your team needs.
- Highlights: Playbooks, Objectives, Hierarchical Teams, User Roles, Single Sign-On, Flexible Integration, Calculated Properties, Webhooks
For those who use a little bit of everything, HubSpot has its own set called Growth Suite. This set groups the three hubs at a price lower than the individual purchase of each hub.
- Entrance (from 113 USD / month) – HubSpot CRM plus Starter versions of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and Service Hub
- Professional (from $ 1,200 / month) – HubSpot CRM, as well as Professional versions of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and Service Hub
- Business (from 4,200 USD / month) – HubSpot CRM, plus the Business Versions of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and Service Hub
Overall, HubSpot CRM proves to deserve the praise it deserves. With its easy-to-use drag-and-drop feature and efficient lead generation, it is no surprise that this CRM software is a leading competitor in the industry.
Plus, it's great for businesses on a budget! With all these useful features, this makes it a great candidate if you are in the market for basic CRM software.
Have we covered everything there is to know about HubSpot CRM? Leave a comment below to let us know!
Editor's Note: This position was published on May 7, 2019 and has been updated to improve its quality and relevance.