There are good reasons to take a break from writing the heavier stuff that I couldn't avoid during this crisis. Instead, on a Saturday, I write what I would like if I were stranded on a desert island for an indefinite period.
These albums are not in any particular order. Very difficult to reduce to ten.
- Songs in the key to the life of Stevie Wonder
- Return to black by AC / DC
- Rocks by Aerosmith
- Screaming for Vengeance by Judas Priest
- It's Not Big, It's Big by Lyle Lovett
- Born to run by Bruce Springsteen
- Harmony of the South and musical companion of The Black Crows
- Exil on Main Street by The Rolling Stones
- California by Eagles Hotel
- Gretchen travels to Nebraska by Kings X
Not a special order, but I would like important and important books.
- Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
- Crime and punishment by Fiodor Dostoïevski
- Meditations by Marc Aurèle
- Hitch-22 by Christopher Hitchens
- No doubt by Christopher Hitchens
- The black swan: the impact of the improbable by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Antifragile: things that get messy by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- The complete tests of Montaigne by Michel Eyquem de Montaigne
- Patton: a genius for war by Carlos D’Este
- The War of the Rose by Umberto Eco
I watch an hour of television a week, and lately, even less than that. But, assuming my desert island had a television, I could live with nine.
- The sopranos (seasons one, two, three, four, five and six)
- Deadwood (seasons one, two and three)
These are in order of importance.
- The Seven Samurai (Akira Kurosawa)
- The godfather, first part (Francis Ford Coppola)
- The Godfather, Part Two (Francis Ford Coppola)
- Goodfellas (Martin Scorsese)
- Casino (Martin Scorsese)
- The Blues Brothers (For Belushi and Ackroyd's comedy, and music)
- Pulp Fiction (Quentin Tarantino)
- Papillon (The 1973 Original with Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman)
- Willie Wonka (for Gene Wilder's only performance)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Peter Jackson)
What would be more important to me than all of these things would be unlimited paper and something to write with.
Share this message with your network